Nov 18 - Dec 31, Downtown Barrie
Once again, the amazing merchants in Downtown Barrie have transformed their storefront windows in order to celebrate the festive season. This year, the theme is “Musical Madness”. Be sure to take a look as you stroll past the shops and restaurants located in the downtown core. Which one will be our favourite?
2017 Winners for Best Festive Window
Mantiques – 56 Dunlop Street West
Smart Copy Print Centre – 39 Dunlop Street East
Ripe Juicery – 118 Dunlop Street East
- J’Adore Fine Cheese & Chocolate – 123 Dunlop Street East
- Vintage Throne Barber Lounge – 64 Dunlop Street West
- Inhabit Interiors &Design – 120 Dunlop Street East
- Everleigh Garden – 104 Dunlop Street East
- Mosquito Emporium – 9 Clapperton Street
- Sophia St. Apothecary – 34 Sophia Street West
Musical Madness! We’re excited to see all the creative ways your favourite Christmas songs are brought to life!
- Creative presentation
- Theme must be apparent but unique
- Window/Entrances must incorporate products from business.
Please email us at email@example.com to register to participate.
Thursday, November 16, 2017
Friday, November 17, 2017
This package will consist of newspaper & radio advertising. Exact amount still to be determined.
Winner will be announced during the Tree Lighting Remix on Saturday, November 18th, 2017.