Nov 16 - Dec 31, Downtown Barrie
2019 Noëlla Window Decorating Contest
**SCROLL DOWN FOR A LIST OF THIS YEAR’S WINNERS!**
- Christmas in the Movies
- Thursday, November 14th, 2019
*Incomplete windows/entrances will not be eligible for judging.
- Friday, November 15th, 2019
Judging will begin at 4 pm.
- Creative Presentation
- Theme must be apparent but unique
- Window/entrances must incorporate products from the business.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to share your interest in participating.
* Note that you do not have to register to participate.
Advertising package that will consist of newspaper & radio advertising
- Exact dollar amount still to be determined.
- Winner will be announced during the Tree Lighting on Saturday, November 16th, 2019.
This past year, the amazing merchants in Downtown Barrie transformed their storefront windows in order to celebrate the festive season. The theme was “Christmas in the Movies,” and here are the winners!
2019 Contest Winners
1st Place –
- Grenville Smart Copy – 39 Dunlop Street East
2nd Place –
- Olive Oil Co. – 45 Dunlop Street East
3rd Place –
- Vintage Throne Barber Lounge – 64 Dunlop St. West
Honourable Mentions –
- Bravo Fine Lingerie – 84 Dunlop Street East
- Metzger Studio – 76 Dunlop Street East
- Bell, Book & Candle – 133 Dunlop Street East
- MacLaren Art Centre – 37 Mulcaster Street
- Loved Again Bridal – 30 Dunlop Street West
- Stuff Shoppe – 42 Dunlop Street East